Thanks to appropriate bridges which depend on computer systems used by the Bank, the information can be used:
- From the customers’ administrators through CRM or app ad hoc to suggest new products or give appropriate information
- About home banking
- To send sms or mails
- By mobile by geo-apps
- For statistics
- To foresee if products are liked or not
- For survey actions on customers who intend to give up
- For customer retention
1. MARKETING CAMPAIGN ON PRODUCT 7: WHICH CUSTOMERS COULD BUY IT ?
I identify the customers who like the product 7 with popularity ratings greater than 3: in this example the customer 360 who likes it with ratings 3 and the customer 363 who likes it with ratings 3108.
2. CROSS-SELLING ACTIVITY ON ALL CUSTOMERS: WHO ARE THE MOST APPRECIATED PRODUCTS ?
Marketing campaign. Identifying all products with popularity ratings greater or equal to 3,4 for each customer. In this example you must suggest product 13 to the customer 362, and product 4 to customer 363.
It is usable as information in th CRM to manage the banking relationship between administrator and customer.
3. CUSTOMER RETENTION CUSTOMER 363 AT HIGH ABANDON RISK: WHICH PRODUCT SHOULD BE SUGGESTED OR GIVEN ?
I identify the most appreciated product of customer 363: in this example the customer 363 likes the product 4 with popularity ratings 3450.