Here below the general scheme of how Suades works.
By the term:
- Users , the types of Amplita users have been detected: employees and companies
- Products, the whole of objects which can be dealt with in the Amplita portal have been detected : business ideas, job offers, innovation requests.
- Feedback about the product, the users’ behaviours that Suades “ have been detected, in order to know the user’s interests about specific products.
The importation phase is divided in two phases:
- For the data extracted from existing archives through text file or xml with a suitable track.
- For the data” caught” online from the Amplita portal, through the software realized and included into the Amplita portal which communicates the feedbacks to Suades thanks to the functions provided by the Suades web server.
The clearing up phase is internal to the system and gives back the wastes of users, products and anomalous feedbacks which are different from validity rules set in the configuration phase , granting , anyway, the data processing on the not rejected data.
The processed data will be displayed for each user inside “ MY PAVILION ”.